13. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control.Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 13 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that We cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 15 working days We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation.Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 7 working days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled and will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so in any way you wish, however for your convenience. Contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
Telephone: 01327 878419
Post: Unit 5 Low March, Daventry, Northants. NN11 4SD
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 7 working days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled and will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.